These Skillet Italian Herb Hen Thighs are tender, juicy and are deliciously seasoned using an beautiful mixture of spices. They’re cooked in a cast iron skillet and are seared fantastically on the skin.
Hen is a typical favorite protein for my family. Hen is easy to change up with regards to flavors, strategies to prepare dinner dinner it or what to incorporate it into.
I utterly love skillet meals for his or her ease and one-cooking-dish methodology. Cast iron skillets may be transferred from stovetop to oven seamlessly which makes it one amongst my favorite strategies to prepare dinner dinner a meal. A lot much less dishes makes for one happier mama.
I like this mixture of flavors on this recipe. They fuse collectively deliciously to make for a younger, juicy and flavorful necessary dish. This rooster would pair utterly with various side dishes. This will undoubtedly be a recipe I revisit time and again.
Skillet Italian Herb Hen Thighs
Recipe type: Dinner
- 6 to eight rooster thighs
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F.
- In a small bowl combine salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, and paprika and whisk collectively.
- Rub rooster with olive oil.
- Rub seasoning into the rooster.
- Heat large cast iron skillet and add Three Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place rooster in skillet.
- Brown for 2-Three minutes on either side.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until inside temperature reaches 165 ranges.
Get pleasure from!